Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spoiled Chickens....dinner time!


Diesel with Juliet and Romeo

One of my black silkies, Romeo, Juliet and one of the silver lace hens


Salmon Favorelle Hen Ethel

MrRed

Fred and Ethel and one of the silver lace wynndots


Romeo

Dusty our Paint Silkie Rooster



Prince and Phyllis Diller our Polish Rooster and one of his hens

Prince, our Polish Rooster

Rusty our silkie mix rooster



I love my Polish Rooster Prince

One of my Two Black Silkies


Juliet my female duck

So glad I won the bid on Rusty

One of my barred rock roosters

Drew holding Prince



Drew holding Dusty








Drew holding one of the barred rocks





Drew holding Fred



Dusty and one of his girls



Drew with a Silver Lace Hen

Drew with a Silkie

A silver lace wynndot hen and Ethel
Our chickens are spoiled rotten as you will see if the pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment