Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yesterday, a day from hell.

First the baby chicks escaped and then Diesel died and then the suv left Samantha and I sit with a dead battery at Walmart and then  David and I had to go to Karen and Asa's to get the yardsale stuff and then the truck wouldn't restart which I assume was from having to use it's battery to start the suv the last couple of days, And Karen and Asa didn't hear us at the door. GRRR Drew and Sam. had to come try and jump us, that didn't work so off to Crockett walmart and of course they were closed, then on to latexo walmart and then they didn't have the battery we needed. Got to bed around 2am and had to get up at 5am to try and do everything that should have been done last night for the adoption days today and we don't even know if the suv will start this morning. Wish me luck my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment