Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday July 8th 2012

Interesting Weekend. First yesterday I was accused of being racist! REALLY??? My boytoy is black, the man that stole my heart is hispanic, my DIL is black... I date white, black and hispanic men. GRRR

Then of course yesterday NO check from Drew so I still can't pay my elec or phone/internet or cell bill. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Today his "sub" bitches me out for having people tell her to have Drew contact me. F--K that and her. Once the paperwork is signed for the property settlement and he signs the divorce papers, they will NEVER hear from me again. I have better things to do with my time.

Yesterday we had a horrible storm. No elec for a few hrs, no phone or internet off and on til this evening when I finally got the internet working. It was so bad it took down a big tree in the yard.

Hopefully tomorrow the money from Drew will come as I have bills to pay and places to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment