Friday, July 8, 2011

Savings Today

CVS has smuckers jelly and Jif peanut butter on sale for 2/$5 and if you buy $15 worth you get $5 EB for your next purchase <I had three 55 cents coupons for the jelly> and case of ice tea get $2 EB. That was one transaction. Second transaction was $30 of asst products and get a free $10 gas card. Third transaction was 3 revlon hair dye on sale for $3.99 which is a brand I use... so I used my EB's to pay for the dye and wound up paying .19cents total for this third transaction. I still have a $4 off $20 coupon and a $2 EB for my next visit and of course I had them scan my GREEN bag tag.

Brookshire is having a 10 for 10 sale. With my brookshire card and coupons I saved $123! I had coupons for suddenly salad and hamburg helper and bar s hot dogs as well as lunch meats and other odds and ends. They also have chicken breast on sale for 99cents a pd. I stocked up on hamburger helper, suddenly salad, some instant potatoes, brownies, hot dogs, and balony. I saved 51%!!!!

At Family dollar, I found franks RED HOT buffalo wing sauce on clearance for .80 cents... I had three 75cent coupons so I got three bottles for a total of .15cents!!! Also got 4 boxes of Cream of Wheat Cinnamon Flavor on clearance for I think $1.60 a box. And they had instant 50cent coupons on the diet dr pepper $1.25 2 liter bottles so bought 4 of them as I drink alot of that.

I scored a free energy drink with a coupon from Murphys And a free ice tea 20oz with a coupon at CVS <got the coupon online>.

At a yardsale... I got 2 half gallon glass jugs with rubber seals...75 cents each... a mini food processor for $1... a cute statue I was gonna use as a gift for $1 and a lg folding butterfly chair for $10.  The man gave it all to me for $11! My hubby has been wanting one of those chairs for over a yr but we couldn't justify buying one new at $39!

What deals have you found lately?

It was a GOOD day! MsDawn

No comments:

Post a Comment