Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tues 4/10/12

Goodmorning! Looks like it is going to be overcast here in East TX today.

You know it amazes me that people don't want to do a little bit of work for a free place to live. Had a couple come check out the place yesterday. They are living in their car and I guess they thought an hour of work a day for each of them was too much. Oh well.

This morning, I fed the birds Davey.... Buddy/Allie.... Murphy.... Hunter/Brittney.... Sam/Mommasita.... Dolly/Freddie.... Bacon.... changed Bacon's water....fed Molly/StacyLynn.... the goats.... got a shower.... started laundry.... fed the cats.... fed/watered the ducklings again....cleaned up the dog mess in the cabin and now am having my coffee and doing my emails/zoo world game. Still need to sweep/mop cabin and clean the ducklings cage.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Moved most of the dog food out of the white tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment