Sunday, October 7, 2012

7/30/12 Critter Pics

Twisted Tree Divider Purple Clip Art 
Mon 7/30/12 
9pm UPDATE...Ang, David and I tended the dogs tonight since David and I have to go get wood in the morning.  We put Mommasita and Allie in with Sandman, and Molly in with David. We put a tarp over Davey and Mollie's Kennel.  Ang and I got bit up by fire ants. 
7pm UPDATE... Marie and Michelle helped us move and expand David's kennel and move Murphy's kennel. Marie walked David and Murphy.  They took Dolly with them, she leaves for VA on Thurs. I hope she finds a fantastic home. Angela ran a piece of fence into her foot and had to go to the ER, David drove her. 


Sandman, MommaSita and Allie
DUCKS and CHICKENS 
MURPHY'S Cage 
GOLDIE
THE GOATS CAGE 
DAVID and MOLLY
DAVID and MOLLY's CAGE
BRITNEY 
We are waiting for Marie and Michelle to get here. I am making the dogs soup. Then going out to give Billy a shot and spray his wound. I am still very very tired. ugghhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment