Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sandman at Vet and Crockett trip 8/21/12


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twisted Tree Divider Purple Clip Art

Tues 8/21/12 CROCKETT TX

Took Sandman to the vet at 730 this morning. WONDERFUL PLACE!
This is the second animal I have taken there and I LOVE IT!

Houston County Veterinary Hosp

  •             (936) 544-2174      
2105 N 4th St, Crockett, TX 75835


Then enjoyed a day in Crockett, exploring while waiting for Sandman. Crockett is a quaint little town with various thrift stores and antique shops.

I had breakfast at...
Hilltop Kitchen804 N 4thSt Crockett TX 75835 936 544 2155
I enjoyed their Ham, Egg, Biscuit n Gravy with Coffee and it was wonderful. The staff was friendly, the service great and the food delicious. I will definitely go back. 

I visited various resale shops but I wasn't impressed with their prices. Though I must say I am a BARGAIN shopper and I also think Goodwill is crazy with their prices as well. They did have a large variety of interesting items.

I did score a blouse for $1, 2 animal sweaters for $1 each and 2 pairs of earrings for 50cents each at a moving sale of The Consignment Shop.

I also scored paperback books for 25cents each at
Husky Trading Post 809 S 4th St. Crockett

I WAS NOT impressed with my lunch at
China Buffet 1009 E Loop 304. Crockett
I found the quanity of items disappointing and the quality lacking in the food. I will NOT go back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment